is honestly the coolest thing since sliced bread...
I love this show
Good show. I've always been a fan of Jason Lee. The stuff he did with Kevin Smith was great.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
the show is great. one of the best this season.
Show is hilarious....ranks right in there behind Seinfield.
I have just seen one episode, which was the last one, and it was halirous.
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
Sounds like a good show but on the other hand my little one is named Earl
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
Comes on against House when that isn't off for whatever reason (playoffs right now) I will watch it....but when House is on I can't miss it lol
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
exact same here craes!! house is the best, but i watched one episode last week b/c of the playoffs, and it was a pretty funny show. I just wished it came on wednesday.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
ohhhh Lost is Wed........wish it was......uhhhh Monday that would be good [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
love the show. it is funny.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks